Saturday, March 13, 2010

First!

I've always been a fan of reading and writing. More importantly, I've always been a fan of trolling people, even before I knew what trolling was. It was inevitable that one day, the two would come together and I would find it in the form of the internet. 10 seconds later, I jumped in and did it too. I spent my time on GameFAQs, /b/ and numerous other forums, message and image boards, chat rooms and Ventrilo servers. When I found out XBox Live had voice chat, I pretty much creamed myself as I thought of all the amazing things I could do with a headset and people who either had to listen to me to play or be forced to do something else.

Some people call me an asshole, I'm just having fun.

Being an asshole.

A few years ago, I started playing World of Warcraft. (Because not only am I an asshole, I'm a nerdy asshole.) As I realized how seriously people took this game (and truth be told, I've taken it seriously at times too) I could only guess at all the fun I could I have.

Some of my stories range from bored-asshattery to epic trolls. I've wiped groups, I've ninja'd, I've talked a gold seller into sending me pictures of (presumably) his wife promising him I would purchase gold and I've textually raped a female gold seller. I've made a guy fall in love with a fake girl. He ordered me pizza and had it sent to my house. Want to guess how this story ends? I'll post it eventually.

- The Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment